What would you say to me, if I told you I had a dream? If I told you everything, would you tell me to go back to sleep? Take a look in these tired eyes, there comin' back to life. I know I can change, got hope in my veins, I'm telling you I ain't goin' back to the pain...... can I be Happy Now......

Monday, February 22, 2010

Bon Jovi Circle Tour

Seattle -Night 1- February 19, 2010
(Thanks Becky & Rike)
I just hope Richie wears these pants to one of my shows!
Enjoy!



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog Mis!!!